Dieter Bücherl - Consultant Special Civil Engineering
International Professional Engineering
At home in Bavaria at home and in the world . Consulting special tunneling it does for 15 years .
We are a team of specialists from various fields and present us with any task the new challenges .
We focused working for our customers and find the best possible solution . We focus on high quality of the projects and the materials used . We optimized the future and pay particular attention to sustainability .
• Survey engieneer
• Hydraulic Designer
• Structural engineer
Our workspaces - Qualifications:
• Consulting , design and planning in Micro Tunneling and tunneling works
• Value Engineering
• Construction Supervision and Troubleshooting
• Feasibility studies and tenders, design and supervision of construction for sea outfalls, deep gravity sewers, sanitary and storm sewer networks, culverts, etc.
• Project Management
• Sea outfalls for sewage treatment plants, brine, outfalls and seawater intake/feed lines for desalination plants
• Jacking pipe , shaft design and structural engineering
• Hydraulic modelling, flow calculation and design
• Diffuser design
• Surveying services (including gyro compass surveys)
• Design and specification of machinery and equipment for tunnel and ground /topographic surveys
• Process engineering, centrifuge and separation system design. (Mud school)
• Technical expert for micro-tunnelling techniques - TBM setup, Boreface selection, intermediate jacking stations, allowable jacking pessure, etc.
We are more than 14 years, operates worldwide.
Deutschland • Spanien • Portugal • Israel • Brasilien • Chile • Panama • Saudi Arabien • Qatar • Bahrain
Our security and protection measures in excess of national requirements of the contracting countries .